- Information Collection: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, as well as information about your dietary preferences and health goals. We may also collect certain non-personal information, such as your device type, IP address, and browser type.
- Information Use: We use the personal information that we collect for various purposes, including to provide you with the services and content on the Site, to personalize your experience on the Site, to communicate with you about your account and our services, and to analyze and improve the Site and our services.
- Information Sharing: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of the Site and our services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and email service providers. We may also share your information with our affiliates or other third parties for marketing or other purposes. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- Data Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction, including implementing physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
- Children’s Privacy: The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- Your Choices: You may update or correct your personal information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email.